Apartments to Rent

Discussion board for anything related to Real Estate.

Apartments to Rent

Postby WallyWorld Girl » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:03 pm

Has anyone have any feedback on the church that was converted into apartments on what I think is North St.? Seems like a cool place...but you never can tell.
WallyWorld Girl

You'd think...

Postby leanner977 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:41 am

They would be really cool...and they have potential to be.

Unfortunately the owners of the place keep it one level above "ghetto slum" if you ask me. I went through with a friend of mine last year when he was looking for a place and it icky. The carpet hasn't been changed since 1978, same with the appliances, there is a lot of crappy wood paneling in the place, the hallways smell funky and some of the stairs seemed a bit iffy.

So yea, it could be a great place with some serious upgrades and cleaning.
leanner977

Re: You'd think...

Postby -={ARCLIGHT}=- » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:47 pm

leanner977 wrote:They would be really cool...and they have potential to be.

Unfortunately the owners of the place keep it one level above "ghetto slum" if you ask me. I went through with a friend of mine last year when he was looking for a place and it icky. The carpet hasn't been changed since 1978, same with the appliances, there is a lot of crappy wood paneling in the place, the hallways smell funky and some of the stairs seemed a bit iffy.

So yea, it could be a great place with some serious upgrades and cleaning.

Thanks for the eye witness report, I too was curious.
-={ARCLIGHT}=-

Once more on the sidewalk seeking an apartment!

Postby WallyWorld Girl » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:15 pm

If by chance anyone knows of a CP apartment that a girl could have a pet...cat or dog, I still have not made up my mind on that one...please feel free to post an address or phone. I am trying to stay away from houses in where the landlord is there and is just "letting you" have half the house. Those people are freaks :shock:
WallyWorld Girl

Re: Once more on the sidewalk seeking an apartment!

Postby -={ARCLIGHT}=- » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:58 pm

WallyWorld Girl wrote:If by chance anyone knows of a CP apartment that a girl could have a pet...cat or dog, I still have not made up my mind on that one...please feel free to post an address or phone. I am trying to stay away from houses in where the landlord is there and is just "letting you" have half the house. Those people are freaks :shock:

I noticed that the apartments on the southwest corner of North Street and East Street have a For Rent sign out.
-={ARCLIGHT}=-

Return to Real Estate