Piercing and tattoo shops

General Discussion board for anything related to Crown Point not covered in other forums.

Piercing and tattoo shops

Postby cutiepie0809 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:14 am

have any of you been to any of crown points tattoo/piercing shops ?

1) whats the name of the shop you have gone to?
2) where is it?
3) would you go back there again?
4) what did you have done?
5) what where their prices like?
6) where the people nice there?
7) was it clean?

*i have only been to one
1) Tainted Skin
2) on main st (by the jewel)
3) yes
4) a tattoo and a labret piercing
5) resonable
6) yes
7) yes
cutiepie0809

Postby bull dog » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:43 am

Think long and hard before you get a tattoo. You may think it's cool now, but in 10 years you may regret it unless you like that biker look. :D
bull dog

Postby -={ARCLIGHT}=- » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:15 pm

bull dog wrote:Think long and hard before you get a tattoo. You may think it's cool now, but in 10 years you may regret it unless you like that biker look. :D

Tell me about it. I went and saw the Rolling Stones at soldier field in the late 1970's. I was going to get their "Lips & Tongue" logo tatooed on my arm. Boy would I have felt like an idiot if I had to walk around with that for the rest of my life. Now if anyone ever asks why I don't wear ink , I just tell them that you don't put bumper stickers on a Ferrari.
-={ARCLIGHT}=-

Postby Black Mamba » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:55 pm

Black Mamba

Postby WallyWorld Girl » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:59 pm

Have you ever seen the movie 'Ssss'? I think this dude owns it on Beta.
WallyWorld Girl

Postby BigBadBlazer » Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:02 am

Been to Tainted Skin....Have had 6 Tat's done....great service, plan to go there again soon. No I'm not a kid...37 years old, don't regret any Tats.....it's a matter of taste....I don't agree with peircings....but hey...what ever turns you on..... :lol:
BigBadBlazer

Postby cutiepie0809 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:10 pm

[quote="bull dog"]Think long and hard before you get a tattoo. You may think it's cool now, but in 10 years you may regret it unless you like that biker look. :D[/quote]

i agree anyone that gets a tat should think about it before they get one
but people don't do it to be "cool" (ok im not talkin for every one here ... but its not a "cool" issue for me at least)

and like you said "in 10 years you MAY regret it "
all i can say to that is that yeah maybe that could happen with some prople but me personally i will never regret it because not only do i love my tat but it also shows /reminds me exactly where i was in my life when i got it (aka; it has meaning to me... as do a lot of people's.although you may not see or understand it)

<" unless you like that biker look. ">
hmmm... not sure if that was suppose to to be a comment to try hurt me (or anyone reading it) but anyways i know many people that have several tats and don't have a "biker look" and im not sure exactly how you could generalize the "biker" look since i know a "biker" that is a50 year old women that have grandkids and and is a real estate lady and does not have a single tattoo on her ummm but anyways i guess tats or piercings are not for everyone and thats ok we all have different oppinions and views (thats what makes gettin to know people so great cause we can share and learn other's way of seein things) and we should all be respectful about them and not think that everyone should see it our way

- ok im done have a great day all !
cutiepie0809

Postby tomskag » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:09 pm

i wouldnt want to endure pain, to be accepted into some sub-cultures idea of beauty.
tomskag

Return to Crown Point