Bulldogs on the Square

General Discussion board for anything related to Crown Point not covered in other forums.

Bulldogs on the Square

Postby bull dog » Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:06 am

"The Stewards of the Square" is having local businesses sponsor a public art project where artists will decorate plastic bulldogs, which will be put on display around Crown Point similar to the Cows on Parade in Chicago and the Highland Ducks in Highland.

Cows:
http://www.chicagotraveler.com/cows_on_parade.htm

Ducks:
http://www.mattcourtright.com/images/
bull dog

Postby tomskag » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:03 pm

theyll be vandalized in a week, and that would just give cops another reason to yell at me.

" damn kids, you must be vandalizing, cause' your peers are!!!"

if they didnt cost so much i'd decorate one.
tomskag

Postby Ray Gun » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:22 pm

It would be a shame if they got trashed. I thought the cows in Chicago were pretty cool.
Ray Gun

artist for sale

Postby WallyWorld Girl » Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:16 pm

I'd be interested to making a dog for the Crown or Papa's...if I got paid! :idea:
It's over two years since I seen the discussion page and am really excited to see it's new forum. God willing there will be a mature thought process behind folk's responses. But you can't always figure on publics veiw but focus on the indivdual.
WallyWorld Girl

Postby tomskag » Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:24 pm

if id buyt one, id do abunch of free hand sprapaint on it. or just let people write on them. like what ever they want. love letters. to do list. whatever they want. then once a year ill paint it white again.
tomskag

Return to Crown Point