Please Help A Young Father Live His Dream

General Discussion board for anything related to Crown Point not covered in other forums.

Please Help A Young Father Live His Dream

Postby Bdubedub » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:59 pm

First off the good news..... my wife is due with our daughter this coming Saturday! (First Child).... very excited!

BAD NEWS.... The woman who owns the property I hunt with (And 2 other guys) called today and informed me that they will be cutting the hunting down to 2 people only, I have 4 deer stands on this property, prime hunting ground..... and the ONLY place I have to hunt.... Looks like deerhunting has ended for me! I've searched and searched for another place, but there isnt one... this was the ONLY thing I loved doing besides spending time w/ my family! I literally cried for over an hour when I heard the news.... I am still devistated that I cannot hunt there any longer... I really dont know what to do.... and was all ready for the upcoming season by shooting my bow and everything and then I get this call!! Im so upset right now!!! Thanks for letting me vent guys.... and goodbye from a fellow deer hunter... ex-deer hunter... *sob* Please if you have anyone or any idea how I might be able to get permission in the Northwest Indiana area please give me a call at 219-577-2377 or email at wilsons954@comcast.net I have NO where to hunt this year and am going to struggle w/ our daughter coming even to get the deer stands off the hunting land! I am very upset.... Deer Hunting & Family was my life.... *sigh* thanks for letting me vent!
Bdubedub

Postby Bdubedub » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:00 pm

Also, I only do bow... and would be willing to help do work and also sign an injury release form so you have nothing to worry about while im hunting... land owners land will be respected and no one will be told of the location.
Bdubedub

Postby -={ARCLIGHT}=- » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:34 pm

If you are an expectant father and this is what is on your mind, you REALLY need to rethink your priorities.
-={ARCLIGHT}=-

Return to Crown Point